FSC Retrofit set for NBT / NBT EVO
We are happy to introduce our solution for activating the navigation and other popular options in the blocks and NBT / NBT EVO. Our solution is fully finished, and requires no extra work with a service software such as E-Sys.
This activation code is always a 20-position combination of characters, which is usually entered manually via the iDrive controller.
The code only contains capital letters (A – Z) and digits (2 – 7). The activation code does not contain the digits “0” and “1” in order to prevent confusion with the letters “O” and “I”.
Each code is specially based on VIN for each single car.
The code can not use with multiple cars.
The car’s vehicle identification number (VIN) is the identifying code for a SPECIFIC automobile. The VIN serves as the car’s fingerprint, as no two vehicles in operation have the same VIN. A VIN is composed of 17 characters (digits and capital letters) that act as a unique identifier for the vehicle. A VIN displays the car’s unique features, specifications and manufacturer. The VIN can be used to track recalls, registrations, warranty claims, thefts and insurance coverage.
Your vehicle identification number is listed in several locations on your BMW. The most common places to check are:
- The inside frame/panel of your front door (usually driver’s side)
- On the dash near the windshield
- On your BMW’s insurance or registration
- FSC Retrofit set for NBT
- FSC Retrofit set for NBT EVO ID4 / ID5
- FSC Retrofit set for NBT EVO ID5 + Video in Motion
The set includes:
|Voice control activation|
|BMW Apps (Apple iOS support)|
|Satellite Radio (only for North America)|
|BMW M Laptimer|
|Miracast Screen Mirroring (for Android devices)|
The product is provided as Plug-and-Play solution, which needs literally a couple of actions. There is no need to be disassemble the headunits of the vehicle. As well as a computer or any special software. It’s comfortable both for a service employees and a simple users.
What do I need for the update?
- Make an order, specifying last 7 characters of car’s VIN;
- FAT32 formatted USB flash;
- FSC Code set.
What do I get?
You’ll get individually generated file for your new headunit activation, which needs to be placed to USB drive.
How to activate the new headunit?
Activation is performed in three simple steps:
- Placing a file on a USB drive;
- Connecting the drive to a USB port in the car;
- Restarting the navigation unit (E-sys, Tool32 or just power off).
No more actions required, all necessary code generation steps will be produced automatically.
The benefits you get when ordering at us:
- Unlimited technical support;
- 2 years worth of free updates;
- We resend codes, if they are lost;
- We offer discounts for bulk orders.